HTML Sitemap extension lists all of your categories in cascading style. Standard styling on a dedicated sitemap page. It lists all of your CMS pages and also a few static pages that need a mention. The purpose of this extension is to make sure that your categories are indexed correctly as well as making your website more user-friendly.
HTML Sitemap extension is very easy to customize the color and design theme of the page. We have created separate CSS file for it.
Customer Point of view
Instead of signing up a new account by Magento default, Magento 2 Social Login supports entirely the social buttons that are right on the login page. As soon as hitting the buttons, Social Login module will auto-take personal information from customer’s social account like email address and password if he has already logged in that social network. If not yet, the module only requires his email address and password to finish the step.
Store Owner/Developer/Merchant Point of view
1. Developer doesn't need to confuse about a number of categories and its sub-categories to be hierarchically displayed to the sitemap. A sitemap will automatically re-arrange categories if there are more sub-categories into one category.
2. You can also add custom links to your site if there are customized pages will be there or you can provide your other site's link also.
All it takes is just 5 minutes simple setup:
1. Install this extension from Magento Marketplace
2. Go To Stores >> Configuration >> Vsourz >> Html Sitemap and do required setup
- Easy to install and easy to upgrade without CORE code modifications.
- Responsive and user-friendly design.
- List of categories, products, CMS pages of the site.
- Provision to add any number of custom links via back-end.
- List of products grouped by alphabetical letters.
- Automatically manage category hierarchy.
- Displaying total numbers of products counts.
- Enable/Disable categories on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable products on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable CMS pages links on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.
- Enable/Disable contact page link on sitemap page manage via back-end configuration.